Today’s Guest: Ted Rubin
Ted Rubin is a leading Social Marketing Strategist, Brand Evangelist, CMO and Keynote Speaker. In March 2009 he started using and evangelizing the term ROR (hashtag #RonR), Return on Relationship™. His first book, Return on Relationship, was released 1/29/13.
- How Ted learned with Seth Godin in the early days of Permission Marketing.
- The value of tenacity & how it’s helped Ted in his career.
- How Ted takes poor jobs and turns them into success.
- Why looking at the value of a relationship over time is more advantageous than day to day.
- The importance of knowing the difference between commentary and journalism.
- Ted’s step-by-step roadmap to content syndication that maximizes return on relationship.
3 Key Points:
- Understand the value of relationships
- Why it’s important to understand the difference between commentary and journalism.
- Own your online presence! Facebook could change terms and put you out of business.