I suggest forwarding to minute 8:16 and beginning with Shayna Beck’s introduction. I speak after that from minutes 10-16, and then we go back and forth from there with a panel discussion.
Even in an era with heightened customer expectations and a sense that brands are increasingly pressured to answer almost instantaneously, a number of brands are excelling in customer service. A number of those organizations, whether in regulated industries or within areas rather reliant upon the free flow of information, are reinforcing customer experiences with digital and social media.
Best practices that demonstrated innovation in the use of social media to overcome an organizational challenge were shared with all in attendance. By demand, we are proudly increasing the number of categories in 2013. Have interest in sponsoring one or more of the award categories? Visit sponsorship to have first pick!
- SMB or Large Enterprise – Organizations will be classified into appropriate division
- Objective Achievement – How well was your company able to meet the set objective?
- Weight of Strategy – How integral was the strategy in delivering the final results your company experienced?
- Novelty of Strategy – What makes your strategy original, thus differentiating your strategy from competitors?
- Performance Measurement – Quantify how your strategy was able to achieve or surpass desired results.
« Panasonic CES2013 interview with Ted Rubin, Chief Social Marketing Officer at Collective Bias So who else thinks Vine usage, as a percentage of Tweets, will top off quickly, then plummet once the novelty wears off? »