Ted Rubin is a popular social marketing strategist, keynote speaker, and the starter of the term Return On Relationship, a concept that he strongly believes serves as the cornerstone for creating an engaged member database and community comprised of millions of people. Ted never really had a problem with fitness as he was always relatively thin growing up. He wrestled in his youth and is in such a good shape you’d think he was lying if he told you his age.
Ted joins me to share his wisdom on why aging shouldn’t be equivalent to weakness and his personal experience growing up with a keen mindset on fitness. He shares his wrestling coach’s advice, how it shaped his way of life, and his thoughts on Gary Vaynerchuk’s philosophy.
“If you always take the stairs and you take them two at a time for the rest of your life, you’ll always be in shape.” – Ted Rubin via his HS wrestling coach, and lifelong mentor, Coach Ira Gibel
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How he works out between normal activities
- How his coach became a huge inspiration in Ted’s health and lifestyle.
- How being vegan improved his fitness.
- How he views meat since becoming a vegan
- What he would do if he was capable of not sleeping.
- If what you accomplished makes you feel good, then you’ve achieved.
- When you go home at night, you shouldn’t think your workout is over.
Connect with Ted Rubin:
- Ted Rubin Official Website
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 516-270-5511
Ted Rubin and Kelly Olexa will host a Facebook Live event and record a podcast before the end of 2017! (Hey Kelly… seems time is running out for this ) Stay tuned into the FitFluential Radio show to learn more details of these upcoming events!
A great interview with a non-militant vegan. Great job Ted!