Ted Rubin has more good advice on business than we could squeeze into 25 minutes, so we let him talk longer. Hell, Doug was begging Ted to stay on the show longer. Amazing info that you have to listen to on The Nice Guys today. The “F” bomb is dropped, Ted gets so passionate.
Here’s what we learned from Ted on the Podcast today:
- It’s all about “RonR” – Return on Relationships #RonR
- Focus on who you are and what you’re saying, not on how many followers you have.
- Look people in the eye digitally- Connect in the same way you would face to face.
- Measure the ROI of Trust and the ROI of Loyalty, they both lead to ROI
- Brands are from Mars, and consumers are from Venus.
- A network gives you reach, but a community gives you power.
Get in touch with Ted:
- Twitter- @TedRubin
- LinkedIn- https://www.linkedin.com/in/tedrubin
- Website- https://tedrubin.com/blog/
- Return on Relationship book- https://www.returnonrelationship.com/
Ted and Strickland prefer Macallan 12-year-old scotch and Tito’s vodka (we could use some new sponsors!)
Don’t underestimate the Power of Nice.