And dramatically increase you Return on Relationship… #RonR.
1. Always give customers the benefit of the doubt.
2. Don’t say “I understand how you feel”… unless you are truly attempting to do so.
3. Don’t always be up-selling. Let them be surprised you did not try to sell them something else.
4. When a customer has a problem, go above and beyond, and deliver more than just the fix.
5. Shut up and listen. Ask questions you may not want the answer to.
6. Reward creative problem solving by your staff.
7. Always say you are sorry… and mean it. Goes such a long way.