Cause Marketing. Fast Company. Permission Marketing. Aggregated Space – Ted Rubin’s had a hand in each of these movements. Perhaps that’s why he’s become the #1 most-
Not only has Ted learned the art of being in the right place at the right time, but he also understands the need to be a change maker. As Ted empowers others to build their own personal brand, he stresses how you don’t have to talk about your brand to build your brand. In fact, the calls the art of learning how to sell yourself the “brass key to the kingdom”.
But wait, there’s more! You’ll want to listen to the our entire expert interview with Ted Rubin to discover:
- The most important thing when it comes to selling yourself (13:12)
- How to communicate with people the way they want to be communicated to (16:15)
- Why you should start publishing original content on your social channels (20:01)
- His business pet peeves (25:00)
- Why responsiveness is key: “If you’re going to ask a question, you should be waiting on an answer” (25:37)
I most loved when Ted said this about halfway through our interview:
Anything that’s a little bit tougher, you get more value out of if you’re willing to put in the time
Ted freely offered his personal contact information for anyone to get in touch with him: call him at 516-270-5511 or email him at [email protected].
Of course, if you don’t feel like picking up the phone, you can always visit him at TedRubin.com or @TedRubin on Twitter. Don’t forget to pick up Ted’s book, Return on Relationship and follow along with the Twitter Hashtag #RonR.