Ted Rubin is helping brands look their customers in the eye digitally. He shares how to really connect with customers online through quality relationships & engagement. Looking people in the eye digitally grows your brand.
Ted Rubin is a leading Social Marketing Strategist, Keynote Speaker, and Acting CMO of Brand Innovators. Ted is the most followed CMO on Twitter according to SocialMedia Marketing Magazine; one of the most interesting CMOs on Twitter according to SayMedia, #13 on Forbes Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers, and number #2 on the Leadtail list of Top 25 People Most Mentioned by digital marketers. ROR, Return on Relationship, hashtag #RonR, is the basis of his philosophy. His book, Return on Relationship was released in January 2013. His latest book, How To Look People in the Eye Digitally just released.
Think Like A Journalist Quote
“Nothing influences people more than a recommendation from a trusted friend.” –Mark Zuckerberg
Take back the word friendship. While you can’t meet everybody in person, you can truly be friend–online and offline.
In 1997, Ted joined Seth Godin’s startup, Yoyodyne. He later joined a cosmetic company that had no marketing budget. Despite that, Ted built a thriving social media community of approximately 250,000 blog users.
When It Didn’t Work
Find out why and with whom Ted butt heads with and what it taught him about his professional career.
- Don’t worry so much about what you share.
- Active listen and learn from how your community responds to your posts.
- Bring more of the human element into your online conversation.
- Experiment with your content. Try again and again.
- Don’t just broadcast to your audience. Talk to your community.
- Find a conversation starter. It doesn’t have to be about your business. Think of Ted’s social media sock success (see below in Contact for the link).
Skype: tedlrubin / +1 (516) 270-5511