Welcome to episode #16 of Social Echoes: The True Voice Media Podcast.
Awhile ago I was in a meeting with two gentleman. I was taking notes and observed the differences between them. One man spoke of the people he worked with and their hopes for their businesses while the other was all about getting that final signature. The second gentleman was solely in it to win while the first places focus on relationships. Ted Rubin is just like that first gentleman: people first, business second. Without the people there is no business. Ted is the Chief Social Marketing Officer for Collective Bias and is an in-demand speaker on social business. Our conversation was captivating; I can see why Ted is such a killer speaker.
P.S. – Let us know your thoughts on the new Podcast Intro!
- Please send questions, comments and suggestions to the host of the show, Jon Steiert: Email | Twitter
- Subscribe to this Podcast via iTunes | Stitcher | RSS
- Give us a rating on iTunes
- Leave a comment below
- Check out our blog, Social Media Philanthropy – a Social Business Blog
- Be social with our guest Ted Rubin: Google+ | Twitter
- Ted’s Book: Return on Relationship
- Visit Ted’s Website